Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Start!

I've joined the Crazy January Challenge 2015 this year and it's being hosted on Facebook by Niina Kröger. Instead of sticking to 15 projects, which can be WIPs this year, I'm going to be starting on and working on 30 projects this month. I hope to finish some of the small ones and get some decent work done on the BAPs.

Today I worked on White Willow's Tribal Basset. I'm stitching it on 14 count Silkweaver's fabric with Weeks Dye Works Mascara floss. So far it's going well, although it's not much of a start yet.



Since I have so many projects to start and work on I'll create a new tab to post them all. I appreciate all your comments and encouragement, and I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!

Tiffstitch

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love this pattern. Love the fabric you picked out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started Tribal Orca at the start of this year too :) It has been a lot of fun so far x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the WW designs. I'll have to go check yours out. :)

      Delete
  3. Really love your fabric! Great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...