Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Another UFO Marches On and IHSW

Joyce of Random Ramblings has her IHSW sign-ups ready for this weekend. Don't forget to sign up and join in for a weekend of stitching!

I dug out Good Life last night since I only had a short time to stitch instead of getting out the more complicated White Wolves. 

A little bit of work gets it to here:

and the eyes look a little better and less bizarre now that they're filled in. 

Also, my cat was being very bizarre last night and ended up in this "broken cat" position. In case you can't tell, there are 2 back legs and one front leg showing. :)


Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the IHSW reminder, Tiffany :-) Great progress! Your cat made me laugh! How and why do they sit like that??? Mine do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad to help, and nice to know mine's not the only one.

      Delete
  2. Cute design and love the pic of your furbaby.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching progress. Cats get themselves into the strangest positions. Our guy keeps try to turn his head upside down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and mine does that frequently too, he seems to prefer being inverted generally. There was a memorable occasion when he climbed up the underside of some floating stairs.....

      Delete
  4. Love that piece and I agree the eyes look a lot better. I had to LOL at your pj pants cause I have the same ones. I love them. They are so soft. The cat is hilarious. Ouch. Of course if I could sit like that maybe my back would stop hurting haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, a definite improvement. That's so funny that we have the same pjs! And yes, they're very soft, which is why I think the cat always likes to sleep on my lap when I wear them. Ah, to have that flexibility.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...