Wednesday, June 3, 2015

30 Day Challenge Day 15 - 10 Charts to Stitch With My Favourite TV Series

My post yesterday reminded me that there are lots of great cross stitch charts that are inspired by TV shows. I'm going to try and find a good chart for each show I mentioned yesterday and again, I'm not sorry if I enable anyone. :)

1. Stargate SG-1

I found a couple good ones, here on Etsy:

And more glyphs for free here:

2. Stargate Atlantis

These are my favourite ones, but they're no longer available:


A part of the window from the Atlantis base:

3. Bones

There are very few cross stitch patterns out there, this one looked nice and simple:

4. Doctor Who

In contrast there are far too many Doctor Who cross stitch patterns to list, so here are 2 of my favourites:


5. Psych

There's a running joke that there's a pineapple hidden in each episode, and this cross stitch is an inside joke as well. It's a direct quote from the show as well as being almost a code for other fans. 
6. Burn Notice

There don't appear to be any cross stitch patterns for Burn Notice out there, so here's one of Sam Axe's favourite drink, a mojito:

7. Peggy Carter

There's a fantastic one on Deviant Art:

And some sprites of Peggy Carter and her friend Angie, although they left off Peggy's iconic red hat:

8. Star Trek Deep Space Nine

There are quite a few to choose from of course, so here's one of the better sprite patterns:

I know I've seen a pattern of the DS9 station at some point, but I can't find it right now. 

9. Firefly

Again we're spoiled for choice with this series. Here's a great sprite one:


And one with the theme song:

10. Angel/Buffy

There are a lot of Buffy patterns out there, but not too many Angel patterns. Here's one of most of the main characters:
And I really like this Pixel People one of Buffy:

And so ends another list. I hope I've given you some new ideas and happy stitching!

Tiffstitch




















8 comments:

  1. What a great post Tiffany. To bad I don't watch any of those shows.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, Tiffany :-) I'm always welcome to enabling from my fellow stitchers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. Some of those were difficult to find. It would be nice to stitch them all, but unlikely I'll ever manage that.

      Delete
  4. I've only ever done two, the two I did for the April AtoZ, Veronica Mars and Once Upon A Time, but I have numerous Doctor Who and The I.T. Crowd in my stash. Hopefully I will get around to doing them one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were great! I hope the metallics are being less of a pain for you.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...