Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WIP Wednesday - So close...

Things have been busy so I haven't had as much time to stitch at night as I would like since I'd really love to get Box of Delights finished! 

I have 4/6 of the last part complete:

I found a box of threads I'd been keeping for another variegated project, so these are some of my favourites so far. I have 2 more to go and I'm hoping for a finish tonight. My MIL is visiting, so it may or may not happen, but I really hope so. 

I have Friday off so I'm keeping that as my day to start Princess and the Dragon if I don't have the chance to start Thursday. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

10 comments:

  1. I'll cross everything for a finish as I am looking forward to seeing Princess and the dragon hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! You're so close! And I'm starting mine tomorrow :-) Fingers crossed you can start Princess and the Dragon tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be starting today as well. Should we do a SAL?

      Delete
  3. I am really loving how this project is coming along and I really can't wait to see it finished (although Princess and the Dragon is going to be great too). This type of project is always something I've wanted to try, but have been too scared to, so I'm living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help and I enjoyed it, but I'm glad to be finished. Doing the outlines of the boxes and the border was fairly repetitive and got a little old near the end.

      Delete
  4. รจ bellissimo, un lavoro fine ed elegante

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO close. It really is such a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...